- This event has passed.
Fall Impact Series: Half-Day Conference
September 29 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Fall Impact Series – Half-Day Conference sponsored by Amazon
Thursday, September 29th
Location: Family & Children’s Services – Honey Alexander Center
- 7:30 a.m. – Doors Open / Registration and Check-in
- 8:00 a.m. – Opening Remarks
- 8:10 a.m. – Session 1: Driving Mission & Board Success: A Conversation with Nonprofit Leaders
- 9:30 a.m. – Session 2: Strategies to Build and Maintain an Equitable and Inclusive Leadership Environment
- 11:00 a.m. – Event Concludes
Featured panelists include:
Session 1: Driving Mission & Board Success: A Conversation with Nonprofit Leaders
- Cullen Douglass (Board Chair, Family & Children’s Service | Wealth Management Advisor, Northwestern Mutual)
- Perri DuGard Owens (Board Chair, Nashville Children’s Theatre | President & CEO, duGard communications)
- Beth Torres (President & CEO, Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee)
- Moderator: Sarah Benfield (Board Chair, Young Leaders Council | Business Analyst Executive Support, HCA Healthcare)
Session 2: Strategies to Build and Maintain an Equitable and Inclusive Leadership Environment
- Maya M. Bugg, Ed.D. (President & CEO, Tennessee Charter School Center)
- Kaki Friskics-Warren (Executive Director, Dan & Margaret Maddox Fund)
- Samuel Jackson (VP of Programs & Grants, The Healing Trust)
- Moderator: Candace Warner, Ph.D. (Founder & CEO, people3)
Doors open at 7:30 a.m. for registration and check-in. Enjoy a continental breakfast, snacks and beverages catered by Menu Maker.
Space is limited. Purchase your ticket today!