PLEASE NOTE, THIS EVENT IS NOW BEING HELD VIRTUALLY VIA ZOOM.
March 26 | 11:30am-1:00pm | via Zoom Conference Call
Join us for a virtual conversation on Social Enterprise, led by Michael Woodnorth of Woodnorth Advisory and panelists, Hal Cato – Thistle Farms and Mike Lenda – The Well Coffeehouse. We will define social enterprise and discuss its benefits for nonprofits through examples and real-world experience. We will also explore how social enterprise fits into (and enhances) the traditional nonprofit structure and the questions you should ask to help decide if social enterprise is right for your nonprofit.
How to participate:
1. Buy your ticket here on Eventbrite – $20.00
2. Use link provided on Eventbrite page to register for the Zoom call
3. After your register, use the new link provided to enter the call on 3/26 at 11:30.
More info on Registering for the Zoom call here:
- Buy your ticket on Eventbrite
- Click link provided on Eventbrite to officially register for the call on Zoom
- Once you register, you will receive a link to enter the call or be prompted to download Zoom (simply for the purpose of accessing your computer microphone and camera).
- On March 26th at 11:30, plan to click the link provided and enter the call.
If you have questions about joining a Zoom call, please refer to these helpful articles, or reach out to email@example.com.